sunnuntai 19. tammikuuta 2014

Bad news...


Yesterday was probably the worst day of my life... 

I had the day of, so I slept long, until my phone rang. I almost didn’t answer it, but then I noticed that it was my mom and I thought that it was a strange time her to call, so it must be something important… So I answered. 


First she talked just like it was a normal ”how are you doing”-call, but then there was a moment when she didn’t say anything. After moments of silence she started to speak again. She said that she had to call an ambulance to my father in the morning; he had some kind of seizure, and now he is in the hospital… 


I didn’t even understand it at the time, I was in shock… I asked my mom what had happened, but I don’t remember a single word that she told me. After the call I just sat on the bed and stared myself trough the mirror, I just sat there and didn’t move.


Moments past and then I noticed that the tears are falling to my hands, but still I didn’t move, I just stared to the mirror. I didn’t feel anything, it was like the whole world stopped spinning.

 





And then I just snapped. I jumped out of the bed and started to put my clothes on almost some kind of robot. When I was ready I started to think what I’m going to do, I had to get the car from David and then go get my mom out of work… I was almost out of the door, when David called me. When David asked me what I was doing, I fell apart again…

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti